This is such a pretty little trio of embroideries. The colours are so perfect together.
These planters are so much fun! A good one to remember when I start my Christmas shopping.
I’ve already started looking at 2017 calendars and this is my favourite so far.
Really love these night landscape prints. They’re perfect for this time of year.
This tapestry is crazy beautiful! I love the dip dye.
These bowls would look super cute on a desk and are perfect for keeping little things organised.
Really love all the delicately embroidered t-shirts by Cee Stitchery!
Adorable cactus pin cushions! I think top right is my favourite.
These embroidery kits are the cutest things ever. This would be so much fun for beginners.
And some other favourite things:
- Really love this autumnal patchwork pillow DIY.
- Swooning over this micro home.
- This dog wearing cardboard cutout costumes made me chuckle.
- Awesome tips for transitioning to full time self employment.
- These nails!
- 8 things every creative should know. “Your creative life is a journey and every step is moving you forward.”
- In love with this jacket and this dress. ASOS is dangerous..
- Recent style favourites: One, two, three.
Have a wonderful weekend!