Love the hints of colour in this cute toadstool embroidery.
These woven wall hangings are seriously impressive!
I’m so happy that it’s time to wrap up in coats and scarves! Love this vintage plaid one.
These mini baskets would make perfect storage in my sewing room. The mustard is my favourite.
Time to get the beanies out. Absolutely in love with this colour.
This shop has some awesome t-shirts. I love this bear illustration.
This would be a perfect bag for those trips to the post office. Plus dinosaurs are the coolest.
I didn’t know I needed a tape dispenser until I spotted this one!
And some other favourite things:
- Simple ways to be more productive and why it’s ok not to want it all. “Run your own race and run it at your own pace.”
- I need to experiment with doodle weaving!
- Pretty little signs of autumn.
- In love with this bright and beautiful home.
- The tree wallpaper in this house is basically what my future bedroom dreams are made of.
- MAJOR CABIN LOVE.
- There have been so many incredible Norway photos on this blog lately. I want to visit so bad!
- These brownies look absolutely delicious.
- I ordered a few items in the asos sale, including this snuggly looking number.
- I think my hair might just be long enough to try this!
- Recent style favourites: One, two, three, four, five.
Happy Friday, friends!