This shop has some of the best woven wall hangings I’ve ever seen. This colour palette is everything.
How flippin’ adorable is this elephant ring holder?!
Love all of the African pillows by Mae Woven.
Such a beautiful painting! And a very well deserved winner of the Etsy awards.
Another incredibly talented fibre artist. I’ve linked to an interview with her below.
Lots of cute little pouches in this shop. This aztec knit fabric is my favourite!
Wild & Free is full of amazing wanderlust inspired goodies. Love a good landscape/ calligraphy print!
And some other favourite things:
- These stunning photos are getting me all excited for our trip to Amsterdam in September!
- Marigold & Mars is the cutest shop for embroidery. Cristin’s Instagram is also full 0f major eye candy.
- Loved this interview with By Brosha. Such a talented weaver!
- This cut out top DIY looks awesome and super flattering for summer.
- Also think this DIY Pressed Flower Wall Art is beautiful!
- These popsicles look insanely tasty.
- When can I move in?
- Stop Chasing Success. “Stop chasing the end of your rainbow. But stand back, see the beauty, your purpose and appreciate it for everything that it already is.”
- Get Out of Your Head and Do It. “Embarking on a new project, idea or chapter is dynamic and will be, regardless of when you start. This isn’t a reason to wait. Get out of your head.”
- Take me to Montana! I need another American road trip ASAP..
What have you been loving this week? Happy Friday!