Two String Jane makes the best clothes. I could happily fill my wardrobe with all this cuteness.
Probably my favourite of all the floral hoops I’ve come across. I just love the contrasting painted stripes!
Totally fell in love with this when I saw it on Instagram. I need one!
How lovely are these? They look way too cute to use though.
I do indeed love both of those things. There are tonnes of awesome goodies in this shop!
Such a sweet little hedgehog necklace for all the nature lovers.
Loving the earthy colours in this little polka dot pouch.
Love love love this beautiful Scandinavian style jewellery display!
And some other favourite things:
- These Airbnb treehouses are an absolute dream.
- Love this DIY idea of framing a wallpaper sample.
- The geometric walls in this home are amazing. I wish I wasn’t renting!
- How pretty are these floral and plant temporary tattoos?! Would love to try some before getting a real one.
- I totally agree with why strong female friendships are so important.
- Some awesome tips on keeping creativity alive.
- Would love a pair of these leopard KEDS.
- I’ve been swooning over this San Francisco based Instagrammer lately. So much colour!
Have a fantastic weekend!
One thought on “FRIDAY FAVOURITES #9”
Oh I’m in love with that cat sweater. It’s just too cute!
Love, Kerstin | http://www.missgetaway.com/