Love these vintage style posters. I just ordered the national parks one!
I love wooden jewellery and there are so many beautiful statement pieces in this shop.
I’m obsessed with punch needle at the moment and I’m especially fond of this botanical beauty.
A great vintage shop with really reasonably priced pieces. I’m a sucker for vintage knitwear!
I recently bought these earrings and they are absolutely gorgeous! Couldn’t recommend this shop enough.
Another recent purchase of mine. In love with this design and it’s such great quality!
A friend of mine recently started making super cute, polymer clay earrings. Take a look at her new shop!
And some other favourite things:
- These floral wreaths are so pretty!
- I’ve added a few new awesome pieces to my wardrobe lately including these trousers and this dress.
- I’m currently in the process of sorting through my clothes and downsizing my wardrobe, which is making me really consider each new piece that I buy. I definitely have too many unworn clothes and would like to create a wardrobe of items that I actually wear and love. I know sustainability in fashion and minimalism are pretty hot topics right now, and they are definitely things I am wanting to be more mindful of myself. I’m not going to stop buying clothes, but I am certainly putting far more consideration into each new piece that I buy.
- I have just re-purchased all the Harry Potter books with these beautifully illustrated covers because, for some unknown reason, I only read the first four when I was younger and continued watching the films instead. I am seriously enjoying reading them all now though and these newer versions look amazing on my bookshelf.
- I am beyond excited to be going inter railing in July, so if you have any recommendations for Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Amsterdam, please let me know!
I haven’t shared a ‘Friday Favourites’ in a very long time! I’ve recently come across so many awesome things on Etsy, a handful of which I have actually purchased, so thought it was about time I brought this segment back to my blog. It won’t be every week but I’ll try to do it as often as I can!