I love these colours and the super chunky knit. A scarf is always a lovely Christmas gift (or treat for yourself!)
Really love this galaxy fox planter. Would be perfect on a desk or bedside table.
I can’t believe it’s almost time for a new calendar.. This one is a very strong contender so far!
Such a beautiful festive embroidery kit. Would definitely decorate my home with this all year round though.
This is such an amazing gift idea! Who wouldn’t want an adorable portrait of their fur baby?!
Love this rustic clutch bag. Could also work as a beautiful make up bag or pencil case.
These shoelace charms are just the best idea ever and a pretty perfect stocking filler!
And some other favourite things:
- These floral hoops are beautiful.
- Need to try printing with leaves.
- I really like coats. Especially this one.
- The perfect Autumn outfit.
- Love this gorgeous boho home.
- Such a lovely DIY advent calendar.
- Discovered Sophia Baughan on Instagram. Someone take me to Australia please.
- Check out my post Austria – Part One if you haven’t already. I’ll be sharing part two soon!
It’s been ages since my last Friday favourites, but now that I’m constantly browsing Etsy for Christmas gifts it felt like the perfect time to start sharing my finds again. Hope you enjoyed these pieces and feel inspired to support small businesses during the festive season. Have a fabulous weekend!