I have a slight obsession with bunnies so naturally I am in love with this print.
Needle felting is so impressive! Loving all the cuteness in this shop.
This mustard backpack would be perfect for summer adventures.
This is such a pretty weaving. Love the purples and that wavy fringe.
This moose made me smile! So many adorable forest creatures in this shop.
These vintage style embroidery scissors are gorgeous.
The attention to detail in this amazes me! Such a talented artist.
And some other favourite things:
- 20 years of Buffy! I was so happy to see this reunion.
- I just finished reading All the Bright Places and it was so good. This book will resonate with me for a long, long time.
- These distorted rugs are so awesome!
- These cakes look far too beautiful to eat.
- How impressive is this knitting machine?!
- Major cabin love right here.
- This instagrammer is the best ever.
- Adult friendships are hard and no one ever talks about it.
- Fall in love with the unknown. “There is little that I know for sure, but I know that I prefer passion over stability any day of the week.”
- Recent style favourites: One, two, three, four.
Hope you have a great Easter weekend!