I’ve never seen weaving used in this way but it’s absolute genius! Such a beautiful piece of art.
In love with this palm leaf pillow. Gets me excited for Spring/Summer!
This pretty much sums up how I like to spend my days.
Bunnies + cake = two of my favourite things. This is basically the cutest illustration ever.
Lots of really beautiful botanical embroidery hoops in this shop. Loving this minimal design!
I don’t think I would use a butter dish but this guy would make a super cute ornament anyway!
Tote bags always come in handy and this one is adorable.
And some other favourite things:
- Inspiring words in honour of International Women’s Day.
- An encouraging read on how one woman turned her hobby into a career. – “The fact that you’ve failed is proof that you’ve tried anything at all. And your efforts will not be in vain. Because hard work will always pay off in the end.“
- Some super cosy reading nooks.
- The most beautiful barn conversion.
- I love cosy modern. The perfect blend of rustic and contemporary.
- A trip to Iceland might be on the cards this year. Fingers crossed!
- Carrie’s photos of Amsterdam are so pretty. Would love to go back someday soon.
- Inspirational quotes for 2017 – “There is only time for loving.”
- Recent style favourites: One, two, three.
Have a wonderful weekend!