One of my favourite ladies to follow on Instagram. I love this quote!
Swooning over this beautiful wooden necklace.
We’re hoping to add bunnies to our household soon and this tepee would be so adorable!
Love this toadstool pattern. Lots more wildlife inspired fabrics to choose from in this shop.
This little spotty cat planter is too cute for words.
Those ears! Such a great idea when you still want to have a ponytail and be
warm ridiculously cute.
Can you tell I love bunnies? I need this pin!
Such a fun mug for dog lovers. So basically everyone, right?
And some other favourite things:
- An interesting read on working for yourself. I’ve definitely come across some of these points. I always enjoy reading other peoples advice.
- Loving this super textured woven pillow. I’ve been obsessed with weaving lately and pillows are very high up on my list of things to try next!
- I’d love to cross any of the Nordic countries off my bucket list this year.
- This little hobbit house is an absolute dream and I want to move in right now.
- Also, some compulsory cabin love.
- This house is so fun! Especially love the living/ kitchen area.
- As much as I love a bright and colourful home, it’s nice to see some dark interiors for a change. This house is beautiful!
- This embroidered leather is amazing and totally not what I expected from Next!
- Speaking of embroidery, I have loved Tessa Perlow’s work for a long, long time and really enjoyed this interview.
- Recent style favourites: One, two, three, four.