These adventure stickers are awesome! The shoe is my favourite.
In love with this bear print. These colours are too perfect.
Inka Prints has some super cute designs. Love this little kokeshi pouch.
This is pretty much the coolest necklace ever!
A koala wearing a mustard jumper! So cute.
One of my absolute favourite embroidery artists. This hoop is so beautiful!
Such a beautiful, rustic weaving. Love the use of leaves and the earthy colour palette.
These planters are so lovely. I really like the added suede for hanging.
Helen’s designs are originally made using real pressed ferns and they are stunning!
Snuggle time is the best time! I’ve already got the big spoon/ little spoon covers and I love them :)
And some other favourite things:
- I need to try stick weaving!
- Really love the look of this DIY hanging organiser.
- Beautiful countryside getaways. So glad the Lake District is on this list!
- The cutest little Californian home.
- Decorating with maps is the best.
- Tie dye bedding – yes please!
- Got my eye on this cute backpack.
- Recent style favourites: One, two, three, four.
- Nobody actually knows what they’re doing. “We may never feel exactly, perfectly confident in our direction. Be okay with not knowing. We all figure it out as we go.”
What have you been loving lately? Happy Friday!