I’ve definitely featured this shop before. Everything is just so cute!
Such a beautiful little painting. So much detail for such a small piece of wood!
Basically the prettiest bag I ever saw. That green is such a beautiful colour.
These decals are the coolest thing ever! Yes, I would love to cover my tiles in cute animals!
Such a sweet little owl pillow. I love his huge eyes.
Etsy is so great for vintage clothing. I love the colours in this floral skirt.
I love the scene on this plate and the little pop of blue!
It’s never too late for a cute planner! Love these polka dot ones.
And some other favourite things:
- I recently stumbled across Erin Outdoors and her post Be You Anyway was exactly what I needed to read. I’m so glad I discovered this super inspiring blog. “Live for you, and never for the people who want to sit on their asses and call you lucky. You don’t get anywhere in life on luck alone.”
- Loved this post about the best non-financial investments you can make in your creative journey.
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Travel More This Year.
- How to be Happier by Adam J. Kurtz. I absolutely love reading Adam’s guides! “Happiness is not a place, it is a journey.”
- These deer photos are breathtaking. Searching For Tomorrow is such a beautiful blog. I always look forward to their posts.
- Some really fun and creative ways to display photos at home. I love the circle display and the clipboards!
- I’m keen to try some new breakfast ideas and these chia breakfast jars look rather tempting.
- Discovered Nena & Co and instantly fell in love. So much woven goodness!
- Loving Kaylah’s outfit of stripes and florals. That girl always has the best style.
What awesome things have you stumbled across lately? Have a great weekend!