I’ve just bought this loom (I chose the starter kit) and it is so lovely to weave with. I am totally obsessed!
These patches are so beautifully stitched and I love the colours.
This print caught my eye but there’s an endless amount of beautiful designs to choose from in this shop!
Love this incredibly cute raccoon pillow. This shop is full of amazing animal paintings.
I need this on my desk right now. Too cute.
The most snuggly looking cactus ever!
Super fun floss bobbin! There’s also a fox and a fawn.
Really beautiful floral arrangements stitched onto canvas. Love seeing embroidery displayed out of a hoop!
And some other favourite things:
- This cactus wallpaper DIY is the best. The possibilities are endless (if you have the time and patience..)
- Also think this woven leather bench DIY is totally awesome. The ABM girls never fail to impress!
- Italy by Rail. Definitely on my bucket list.
- These fruity ice lollies look super tasty.
- I’m currently learning to weave and have found The Weaving Loom to be incredibly helpful.
- These flowers look so real!
- Some valuable life lessons that I 100% agree with.
- Embracing Your Creative Potential is a hugely inspiring piece. Go read it if you’re also a creative person trying to live out your dreams!
- Love this bikini, these shorts and this bag.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend!