In love with this beautiful painted wood slice.
A perfectly British Mother’s Day card.
Or something a little more amusing.
Gorgeous woven wall hanging. The colours are amazing!
The cutest little crochet pot cover.
Beautiful and unique scarf made from vintage silk.
I love every single one of the awesome alphabet prints in this shop!
Had to sneak in one of my owl cushions. Berry is our best selling colour at the moment!
And some other favourite gift ideas:
- M&S are the best for tasty treats and gifts. This Pamper Hamper looks super cute.
- Love these personalised marshmallows.
- Adorable socks from Fat Face for bicycle loving Mums.
- Some lovely Mother’s Day offers from Cath Kidston.
- I kind of want this sewing box for myself..
3 thoughts on “FRIDAY FAVOURITES #5 – MOTHER’S DAY GIFT IDEAS”
I really like that kettle mother’s day card, it would be perfect for my mum as she is always drinking tea! My mum’s birthday is this month too so I am on the hunt for lots of ideas! These are all fab =)
Thanks Jenni! Yeah my mum drinks far too much tea, haha! Glad you liked these gift ideas :)