Totally in love with this fabric and the little squiggly nose.
I wish all of my tableware looked like this.
The cutest little paper plane brooch.
I need these prints in my house (and basically everything else in the shop).
I love anything sloth related so this pillow case is pretty awesome.
Love these tiny little weavings. Especially the plum and mustard.
The perfect vintage satchel.
How insanely beautiful is this necklace?!
If I had a dog I would absolutely buy him this pizza slice.
And some other favourite things:
- Me and George are hoping to visit Amsterdam this year so this Amsterdam bucket list may come in useful.
- I’m loving Dani’s weekly sketchbook project.
- These no-bake peanut butter granola bars look super scrumptious.
- Just a tiny bit jealous of Kaylah’s office.
- Seriously in love with all the insanely beautiful tattoos on Tenderfoot Studio’s Instagram.
- Can’t stop listening to Foals since I saw them at the BBC 6 Music Festival last weekend.
- Some serious shoe love here, here and here. Can you tell I’m ready for summer?
One thought on “FRIDAY FAVOURITES #4”