A cute reminder that I would love to hang in my sewing room.
Absolutely beautiful, nature inspired necklaces. Love all the handcrafted metal pieces in this shop.
I love this triangle print tote bag. It would be great for shopping or carrying orders to the post office.
Super cute washi tape! I especially love the middle one.
This shelving unit is an absolute dream for those of us who love to sew!
A super cute personalised pet portrait. Love the combination of painting and sewing.
Bunny coasters! They also come in black and would look totally amazing on my table..
These house portraits are such a sweet idea. I wish I lived in a house cute enough to be made into a plaque!
Louise has the cutest illustrations in her shop. This sloth card is my favourite.
I’ve featured this shop before but I love everything! Couldn’t resist mentioning this perfect necklace.
And some other favourite things:
- Love love love Elsie’s DIY Closet Organisation. I don’t have that many hats but it would be awesome for my bags and jewellery.
- A collection of cities you have to visit once in your life. I’ve done London, Paris and New York but most of the others are on my bucket list too!
- Awesome tips on how to get out of a creative rut. I’ve experienced this so many times and all of these things help massively.
- These photos make me want to visit York. It looks like something out of Harry Potter!
- The floors in this house are to die for.
- 50 Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas for when you’re feeling uninspired.
- A delicious selection of Pinterest recipes to try out.
- Juniper the fox is the prettiest little thing. Just look at that happy face!
- I’ve become a little bit obsessed with prairie dogs. So much cute!
- Some ASOS loves: this backpack, this embroidered denim jacket and these floral trainers.
Hope you have a great weekend!