I need one of these mason jars in my sewing room!
I couldn’t pick just one of these super cute embroidery hoops by May & Juniper.
This might just be the cutest plushie I have EVER seen.
I’ve spent a bit of time searching for new necklaces lately and the colours in this little fox caught my eye.
I’m not much of a cat person but these printed tea towels are amazing.
Waiting for the perfect opportunity to buy something from Marinski Heartmades. It would make such a lovely gift!
I discovered Olivia Burton watches and may have already decided what I want for my birthday this year..
And some other favourite things:
- Swooning over all the pretty lingerie by Heidi Klum Intimates.
- Most adorable outfit award goes to Kaylah from The Dainty Squid.
- I really enjoyed reading The Un-Slump List by Carrie. Some brilliant ideas on how to cheer yourself up if you’re feeling the January blues.
- Feeling stressed or overwhelmed? Me too. Go and have a read through why you need to stop working so hard.
- I stumbled across New Darlings on instagram and spent far too long scrolling through their beautiful photos. They also have this lovely blog.
2 thoughts on “FRIDAY FAVOURITES #2”
I love this! Especially that mammoth :D
Thank you Emily! :)