Welcome to Friday favourites #1. I thought it was time to introduce a new type of series, and seeing as I spend a lot of time on the web, a “favourites” feature seemed to work nicely. This will primarily be a place to share my Etsy favourites, as well as blog posts I have enjoyed and any other bits and pieces I come across throughout the week. I really enjoy reading this type of post on other blogs, so let me know what you think and feel free to link me to your own favourites in the comments.
The sweetest little bunny ring that I actually got for Christmas. It’s even more adorable and dainty in real life!
Another item I came across in my stocking. Bonus points to hubby for shopping from my Etsy favourites!
Absolutely love all the knitted beanies and accessories from Darling Be Brave.
I would very much like to pot one of my succulents in this beautiful little vase.
Pretty much want to own every single thing in this shop. It was hard to choose just one to feature!
I love everything about these illustrations. By far the prettiest desktop calendar I have seen.
Searching for a new phone case and I come across this little purse. Isn’t it lovely?!
A simple and perfectly rustic pencil and pen holder.
And some other favourite things:
- Wishing I could afford this gorgeous leopard faux fur coat.
- The ASOS sale leaves me wanting shoes, shoes.. and more shoes.
- This blog post makes me want to visit Sweden so bad!
- Adorable puppy pictures anyone?!
- An easy breakfast smoothie I need to try.
- Spot on advice for styling outfits when you struggle with body image & confidence.